Today’s Homemade Soups and Chowders
Monday’s Soups, Chili’s & Chowders
Hearty Turkey Chili GF
Creamy Tomato Bisque GF
Beef and Vegetable GF
Broccoli Cheddar GF
Golumpki Stew GF
Creamy Turnip w/ Roasted Garlic GF
*Enjoy a $.99 Popover with any soup purchase!
GF= Gluten Free
The Chowderhouse is a unique, New England style eatery that offers a handful of well prepared, made from scratch items. It’s easy off, easy on location make it very convenient to grab a quick coffee, breakfast, lunch or light dinner.
In the morning
- Wicked Joe – organic, maine roasted fair trade coffee-hot or iced. Check out our “jamaican me crazy”. Hands down our most popular roast.
- Incredible made to order breakfast melts
- Popovers – with butter, peanut butter or one of our homemade flavored butters.
The rest of the day
- Award Winning Seafood Chowder, as well as Chili’s
- Homemade soups and stews.
Soups are served in different sizes, hot and ready to eat, can be ordered in larger sizes to accommodate a group or can be purchased by the quart in convenient boil in a bag pouches which make it ideal to take to the mountain for easy re-heating wherever you may be headed.
- Texas toast grilled cheese in an endless number of combinations.
- Popovers – served warmed, with whipped butter or with one of our homemade flavored butters. Great for dippin’ or for mopping up that last bit of our seafood chowder.
- Stuffed Popovers – lobster salad, chicken salad, and tuna melt are just a few of our choices that change daily or seasonally.
- Our Incredible Cupcakes – the absolute best cupcakes in New England. Individually, by the dozen for your next gathering or split and served with a scoop of ice cream. Either way, you can’t stop by without trying one!!